Free Delivery On UK Mainland Orders Over £60
- We respect the privacy of users on LuxDeco. This means that we commit to ensuring that we treat all information provided by you with the highest diligence and integrity including where we utilise the services of partners and third parties. We do not, however, accept responsibility for third parties where this is not stated separately.
- LuxDeco uses technologies provided by Google Analytics (www.google.com) to collect data for optimization purposes. This data is used in order to create user profiles under a pseudonym and cookies are used for this. The collected data can be used by us to present improved and individualised offers and services to a user on LuxDeco. This data will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent the installation of cookies as described under section 3. However, we want to emphasize that in this case the functionality of LuxDeco (including the ability to place an order) will be limited.
- The user hereby also agrees to the disclosure of his/her information to third parties insofar as necessary to fulfil the contractual relationship between us and the user or to provide and improve the requested services necessary and required. Any further use of the data, particularly passing on or selling to third parties by us is prohibited, except for the aforementioned purpose or if the passing on of data to third parties has explicitly been agreed upon.
- We will inform you regularly about upcoming collections but you have the right to opt out of receiving messages about collections; notification of this right of refusal is attached to all emails regarding sales events.
- You can refuse the use of your data for advertisement purposes at any time without any reason by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This is highlighted to users in every email we send.
- As a member of LuxDeco you are able to invite other persons to become members of the LuxDeco. Please be advised that you can only invite real, natural persons that you know personally. When you provide us with details of a recommended person we only send the invitation to the invited person and do not use the data for any other purpose.
- You have the right to request details about personal data we hold about you as well as the right to correct or delete this data. If you wish to ascertain what personal data we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. If you request that we delete or amend personal data we hold about you this may result in circumstances where we can no longer fulfil our contractual duties. In such circumstances we accept no liability to you.