Instantly enhance your aesthetic with the Peak Bookcase.
WORK OF ART
Featuring both shelving and cupboard storage space, the Peak is a great choice for displaying precious possessions as well as stowing away any unsightly essentials.
Each individually artisan assembled from fuzz grey finish wood and brushed brass accents, the unit features a unique push/pull system for a contemporary edge.
Showcasing careful craftsmanship where only the most noble materials are employed, Dare Interiors produce singular and exclusive pieces that bring subtle sophistication to high end homes and chic spaces.
Ensure this item will fit into your property. Read our quick 'Furniture Sizing & Delivery Guide'.
Gold Mesh and Laminated Glass Doors
Need To Know
Set of two sliding doors. Inside, there is a set of three shelves The drawers possess a push-pull system
Made To Order
Instructions of use and maintenance When you purchase Dare Interiors products, you have to considerer the needs associated with the maintenance and good use of the furniture.
1. You should keep the furniture at a constant temperature varying between 18 º C and 24 º C. During winter or if the weather is cold, the relative humidity should vary between 45%-60%.
2. Avoid direct contact of the furniture/ fabrics/ leathers with the sun or heat sources. The solar/ thermal exposure can change the tone, cause wood color change or deterioration of its components.
3. You should protect surfaces from direct contact with liquids and hot/cold/heavy objects. The use of any of these items should be followed with some protection (towels, table coasters, etc).
4. We advise a weekly cleaning with an absorbent, soft and dry pad. The use of abrasive and corrosive products will damage the furniture.
5. Please avoid contact with rubber or objects that release resinous substances, for they may mark, damage and possibly remove the furniture's finishing.
Are you interested in an alternative size, colour or finish? For further information about how you can customise this product, please .
LuxDeco price promise
LuxDeco, we are committed not only to offering you the best possible luxury shopping experience, but also the most competitive prices. If you find any of our products at a lower advertised price, simply and we will provide you with an instant price match.
Full terms and conditions apply, please see here.
£40 white glove delivery charge for furniture orders of £750 and under (delivered Monday to Friday).
£75 white glove delivery charge for furniture orders over £750 (delivered Monday to Friday).
Wales and Scotland
£9.95 standard delivery charge for small furniture orders £300 and under.
£150 white glove delivery charge for orders over £300 (delivered Monday to Friday).
Northern Ireland and non-mainland UK
£9.95 standard delivery charge for small furniture orders of £300 and under.
£150 standard delivery charge for orders over £300 using our trackable service (delivered Monday to Friday).
International delivery charges are calculated during checkout and vary depending on the shipping destination.
International and EU customers, please be aware that deliveries may also incur local taxes and import duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient of the goods on arrival in the country of delivery.
Depending on the item and shipping address, it may be possible to have your order delivered more quickly. Please call +44 203 3228 665 to discuss your options.
MORE ABOUT DELIVERY
Furniture sizing and delivery guide